Tuesday, September 9, 2008

This is me!

This is me with my cousin Kasun at Zion National Park this past spring. We are best buds except he likes Dale jr. and you can see by my hat that I'm a Jimmie Johnson #48 fan.

This is me asleep with my brother Kolby's feet on my head. I guess I was so tired that I didn't even notice his SMELLY FEET on me! He was asleep too. What a wild sleeper!


This is me, Brinley and Kolby with my dad on the fourwheeler. We have this awesome sled that he pulls us with. My mom even likes to get pulled too!


Don't worry we are wearing swimming suits! This is my cousin Bryson and me. He's another best buddy of mine. We are at the hotel the night before the Las Vegas Motor Speedway Nascar Race 2008. Go Jimmie!


Red Socks Rock! Need I say more??? This is me conducting experiments for my science fair project last year. I learned which bat will hit the furthest between aluminum and wood. Aluminum was the winner. By the way, I won 1st place and got to go to regionals!

2 comments:

Alan and Mindee said...

Kache,
I love your blog and the cool songs! It is totally awesome! My favorite picture is you sleeping with Kolby's feet on your head. We are excited to see you this weekend! Love Aunt Gug

whiteysway said...

Kache
G&G White,
Say we love your blog, you sports nut you, go #48, red socks., hike,
touch down.
Love ya G&G whitey